Your Gift To Congregation Tikkun v’Or
Thank you giving to Tikkun v’Or. Your gift will help us to live our values of community, spirit and justice. Our annual membership dues and tuition only cover a portion of what it takes to maintain a flourishing community. Nediv lev (“giving from the heart”) is an important piece of the TVO budget. We appreciate your generosity, whether as a part of your annual dues, or as special donations in honor of high holidays, to celebrate or commemorate a life cycle event (births, weddings, b’mitzvahs, etc), or in honor of someone special. More information about dues can be found here.
WAYS TO GIVE:
PAY BY CHECK
It is preferable that you pay dues or donate by check. Send your check to: Ithaca Reform Temple, PO Box 3981, Ithaca NY 14852.
PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD OR THROUGH PAY PAY:
You can also use a credit card to donate or pay dues using PayPal (to Ithaca Reform Temple). Click on the PAYPAL icon (PP) on the top or bottom of the page.
If you have any questions about payments or need assistance, call 607-256-1471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be made to:
The General Fund
Donations to the general fund go toward keeping the synagogue running, staffed, and busy:
- Supporting our Tapestry of services to pay for visiting scholars and rabbis
- Supplementing school tuition to pay our educators
- Restoring our Torah
- Providing programs and services for members and the community
The Building Fund
Used for upkeep and repair for our building. Upcoming and current expenses will go toward:
- Replacing the worn and stained flooring in our lobby and sanctuary
- Repairing/replacing our roof
- Repainting the exterior
The Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund
These funds are used at the discretion of the rabbi to:
- Support congregants in need
- Donate to other charitable organizations
- Cover honorarium and expenses of a guest speaker or educational program that the rabbi chooses
- Purchase items that the rabbi needs but will remain property of the synagogue – such as books or art work, payments for conventions or other programs
- Payment for a community dinner benefiting a charity.