We invite you to join us at Congregation Tikkun V’Or throughout the year as we celebrate many holidays together. Celebrations include:
- The High Holidays: Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur – services, meditation, and discussions
- Community building of the Sukkah, and a festive lunch
- Dancing with the Torah on Simchat Torah
- Family Chanukah party with hundreds of homemade latkes
- Tu B’Shevat seder
- Purim noise, laughter and mayhem at a Purim carnival and Purim Comedy Night
- Our popular Community Passover Seder In March 2020 we held a Freedom Seder. Readings from that program are below.
- Studying together on Shavuot
Chag Sameach (happy holiday!) We hope to see you at our next gathering!
FROM THE 2020 FREEDOM SEDER:
*From “The Plagues of Exodus and Today: Facing Our Plagues in an Earth Healing Activist Seder” by Arthur Waskow and Faryn Borella
*The Poor People’s Campaign website is here.
*Notes from the chat.
- Jewish Holidays – Dates, Recipes & Meanings